Personalize it, make it unique, and adapt it to almost any space. Ceramic tile and natural stone such as granite, slate, and marble are among the most versatile flooring materials available. A wide range of textures, colors, and tones provide thousands of different design options. Our design associate can help create the perfect look for your home using natural stone or tile flooring in patterns ranging from simple lines to more elaborate options customized for each room. Serving the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood area Floor Coverings International KC South experts want to assist you in choosing the right tile or stone for your home.
Benefits of Ceramic & Stone Tile
- The durability of stone and ceramic tile make them well-suited for high-traffic areas.
- They provide a classic look to your home.
- Stone and tile flooring can be cleaned easily with a damp mop or sponge.
- Most stone flooring can be sealed for better stain resistance.
- Tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes.
- Ceramic or glass tile is especially popular in entryways, bathrooms, and kitchens. You can mix a more expensive tile (such as glass) with a cheaper option to create a unique look.
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile.
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options can give your home a stylish look.
Tile Experts in Overland Park
Ceramic and stone tiles are a great addition to your countertops, backsplash, or flooring. Learn all about your many different options during your free in-home design consultation with Floor Coverings International KC South! We’ll walk you through our hundreds of tile samples to help you select the perfect option for your unique home. We’ll even provide a free proposal and estimate so that there are no surprises. We proudly serve the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood areas and look forward to working with you!