Love the look of hardwood flooring? Floor Coverings International KC South serves the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood areas and carries a wide range of laminate hardwood flooring, a great alternative to solid hardwood!
Laminate hardwood flooring blends the beauty of hardwood with the lasting value and easy maintenance of laminate. It is made from particle board topped with an imitation of wood grain to make it look like solid hardwood. One difference between solid hardwood and laminate is the installation process. Laminate pieces snap or glue together for easy installation and can even be installed on top of concrete or old floors.
Benefits of Laminate Hardwood in Your Kansas City South Home:
- It’s made out of paper, so it does not involve the harvesting of old-growth trees.
- Laminate Hardwood is very durable and everyday maintenance is simple. To clean, just sweep often to remove debris and wipe up any spills with a damp cloth.
- It’s a good choice for people with allergies because unlike carpet, laminate doesn’t trap dirt and dust.
- If you ever decide to remodel, it is a recyclable material.
- We carry a huge selection of options from dark espresso to blonde hardwood.
Your Local Kansas City South Laminate Hardwood Experts
Give the experts at Floor Coverings International KC South a call today to schedule your free in-home design consultation! We will work with you to pick out the best laminate flooring for your unique home, family, and lifestyle. We’ll even provide a free proposal and estimate. We proudly serve the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood areas.