Stone and Tile Flooring Installs in Olathe, KS
Stone and tile flooring trends are constantly changing, with new and exciting designs coming out frequently.
To stay on top of these trends, we leverage direct relationships with the largest flooring brands to help our customers find a design that fits their vision.
Serving the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood area for all your tile and stone flooring, kitchen backsplash, and bathroom and shower tile needs, Floor Coverings International combines the familiarity of a locally-owned and operated business, with the selection and buying power of a national flooring company to give you the best possible service.
Browse Designs Online
Porcelain, ceramic, glass, mosaic, natural stone – tile and stone gives so many options to be creative and really make your rooms pop.
Visit our online product gallery to browse a selection of our tile and stone – you can even save your favorites to show your family and friends as you decide on what works best for your rooms.
Stone and Tile Flooring Features
- Tile and stone are available in a huge assortment of types, sizes, colors, and patterns, enabling your creativity to really shine
- Grout color can be customized to fit with your design idea
- Stain resistant grout can be used for high-traffic areas like kitchen counters or kitchen backsplashes to ease maintenance
- You can use accent colors, mosaics and unique tile and stone designs to make your space your own
We partner with Shaw, Daltile and many other tile manufacturers to bring you selection, quality, and excellent value.
For tile and stone flooring, backsplashes, showers, and bathtubs in the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood area, let the professionals at Floor Coverings International help you make the right choice today.
Local Experts in Olathe, KS
Tile or stone is the perfect addition to any home in the greater Overland Park, Olathe, Leawood areas because it is beautiful and durable.
At Floor Coverings International KC South, we are your local tile and stone experts!
When you work with us you get:
- A free in-home design consultation from our trained design associates. They’ll ask a lot of questions to help determine the best option for your unique home, style, and budget.
- A free proposal and estimate. No surprises!
- Access to our mobile showroom, filled with thousands of different samples.
- Direct, manufacturer prices.
- A local team of expert installers. We’ll be out of your way in no time!
If you’re ready to get to work on your new flooring project, give the experts a call to schedule your free in-home design consultation. We look forward to working with you!